Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Florenta Crunch

I would like to share with you one of the easiest cookies to bake, the Florenta Crunch.





The Florenta Crunch pre-mix comes in 500g packages. This recipe uses half (250g) of the Florenta pre-mix.  




Add 120g roasted almond slice, 120g pumpkin seeds, 30g sunflower seeds, 30g watermelon seeds and 20g black sesame seeds (for flavour and colour). 





Spread the mixed ingredients thinly on non-stick or greaseproof baking sheets and bake at 170 degree celcius for about 7 minutes.
















Cut your baked nuts as soon as you take them out from the oven.








Let them cool before storing them in air-tight containers.

Note:
  1. The proportion of 250g of the Florenta pre-mix to about 300g nuts is just nice. The finished florenta crunch will not be too sweet.
  2. I didn't roast my nuts in the oven.  I just dry stir-fry them in my non-stick pan.
  3. I prefer this brand of Florenta pre-mix as they are not as sweet as other brands.
  4. I used a pizza cutter to cut my baked Florenta Crunch.
Recipe
250g Florenta Crunch pre-mix
120g roasted almond slice
120g pumpkin seeds
30g sunflower seeds
30g watermelon seeds
20g black sesame seeds (for flavour and colour). 

Omit any nuts you don't like and add on the omitted portion with your preferred nuts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment