- 230 g salted butter (add a pinch of salt if you use unsalted butter)
- 20 g olive oil (or any cooking oil)
- 125 g brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 220g self-rising flour (add 1/2 tsp baking powder if use plain flour)
- 4 medium sized ripped banana (mashed)
- 2 tablespoon of coconut milk powder (optional)
At low speed, add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla essence.
Sift 6, 7 and 8. Then add a spoonful at a time into batter.
Lastly, mix in the mashed banana and coconut milk powder.
Scoop the batter into small cups and bake the cake at 170 degress for 35 minutes.
By adding the coconut milk, the banana cupcake tastes heavenly.